The wide steppe of Tazherana stretches along the picturesque Baikal bays. You will be surprised by the unusual Mongolian landscape with peacefully grazing herds of horses, preserved rock paintings of the Kurykans, ancient legends and stories about indigenous peoples. I will show you unique natural monuments and sacred places and introduce you to the local cuisine! Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 12 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 4 reviews RUB 21,560 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The world of Baikal landscapes Coming off the main road on the off-road of the Tazheranskaya steppe, which was once the bottom of the ocean, you will suddenly be transported into the past. We will admire the pristine nature of the Irkutsk Territory: transparent fast rivers and dense pine groves. And while examining the amazing rock paintings, which are already about 2,000 years old, you will hear stories about the Kurykany people. I will tell you about the culture, rituals and history of this people, as well as their descendants - the Buryats. We will talk about the religion of shamanism, see oo, serge and the sacred mountain Yord, near which the Yordyn games are held. What all this is - you will find out on the excursion
Unity with nature We will visit an abandoned marble quarry near the village of Buguldeika with a panoramic view of Lake Baikal and the mouth of the Buguldeika River, the Sagan-Zaba Bay and the best viewing platforms in the Aya Bay and above the mouth of the Anga River. The untouched world of the Tazheran steppe will charge you with energy, and traditional Buryat dishes will restore your strength. After spending the whole day surrounded by picturesque panoramas and natural monuments, you will be rebooted with new impressions. In the summer we will walk along pebble and sandy beaches and swim in the great lake, and in winter we will wander on the Baikal ice and go ice skating or tuba. You will get to know the culture and traditions of the indigenous people, see relic plants and take stunning photos.
- The tour takes place in a Toyota Land Cruiser 80
- In winter, if you want to skate / tube / ski on the Baikal ice, inform the guide in advance in the correspondence
- Comfortable footwear for rough terrain (sports) is recommended, in winter it is important that the sole does not slip
- It is possible to combine a jeep tour to Olkhon with a jeep tour of the Tazheranskaya steppe with one or two nights on Olkhon Island
What is included in the price and what is not
- A bottle of Baikal drinking water per person is included in the price; there will also be a thermos with boiling water in the car
- Lunch at a roadside cafe of traditional cuisine is paid additionally, it is recommended to take a light snack with you on the road
- National park fee is paid separately - 100 rubles per person
The excursion starts at your place of residence in Irkutsk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.