This offer is a convenient way to make your dream come true! You will fly from Istanbul to another planet for two days. Such a feeling arises in Cappadocia, where nature has conjured up enough over the plateaus and valleys. Against the backdrop of bizarre stone figures, cave cities and monastery cliffs, you will discover legends and immerse yourself in the history of a place called the crossroads of civilizations. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration More than 12 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car € 358 per person
What awaits you
Day 1: Northern Cappadocia
The journey will begin in the early morning (4: 00-4: 30). A private transfer will take you to the airport. 1.5 hour flight - and you are in Cappadocia, the "Land of beautiful horses". You will get to the starting point of the excursion on our group transfer. On the first day you will find:
- Uchisar walled citywhere you will immerse yourself in the history of the Hittite civilization and admire the panoramas from the observation deck;
- Goreme Open Air Museum is perhaps the most famous landmark in Cappadocia. These are many rock monasteries: you will find out why and how they appeared;
- Valleys of Love, Monks (Pashabag) and Imagination (Devrent)… Each has its own characteristics: you will encounter long stone pillars, sand dunes, and mushroom rocks;
- City of potters Avanos… You will visit a workshop-museum where you will get acquainted with traditional local art;
- The rocky city of Chavushin - the oldest settlement in Cappadocia.
At 17: 00-17: 30, transfer will take you to your cave hotel.
Day 2: South Cappadocia
The second day will begin with a fabulous hot air balloon flight (optional, additional charge). After that, there will be time to have breakfast at the hotel. Your guide will meet you at the lobby at 9:30 am and set off to explore the south of Cappadocia. In a programme:
- The best view of the Goreme labyrinths from the observation deck;
- Derinkuyu underground city… You will descend 54 meters underground, hear about the inhabitants of the city from different times and reveal a couple of ancient secrets;
- Ihlara Valley and the Selime Monastery - a stone canyon with a wild river and trees, which tourists rarely get to;
- Observation deck overlooking the Valley of Pigeons, where these birds live, and Turkish "blue eyes" hang on the trees.
After the tour, a group transfer will take you to the airport. Upon arrival in Istanbul, a private transfer will take you to your hotel.
Read before booking
- The exact time of departure from Istanbul is discussed in the correspondence (it is possible to adapt to your wishes)
- You will live in a separate room: we do not add travelers to strangers
- Themselves excursions in Cappadocia on the 1st and 2nd days are held in mini-groups of up to 14 people with a licensed Russian-speaking guide
Cancellation of the excursion
- If you cancel the excursion on your part, half of the cost is not refundable in any case (since I book flights and hotel for you in advance)
- If you cancel the tour on your part more than 72 hours before the start of the tour (04:00), we will refund half the cost
- If you cancel the tour on your part less than 72 hours before the start of the tour (04:00), the payment is completely non-refundable
What's included in the price
- Flights (Istanbul-Cappadocia / Cappadocia-Istanbul)
- All transfers: private transfer in Istanbul (hotel-airport-hotel), shuttle transfers in Cappadocia
- 1 night in a "standard" room in a cozy comfortable cave hotel (CAVE HOTEL)
- 2 lunches in a pleasant place and 1 breakfast in the hotel
- All excursions + transport with air conditioning and driver
- Local taxes and service charges
- Early morning hot air balloon flight (optional) Learn more about the flight and book it here.
- Drinks during lunch
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.