We will tour the most interesting places of the unique natural monument, talk about local flora, fauna and anomalies, enjoy picturesque landscapes and remember mystical legends. You will independently select a route based on your preferences, and you will be able to ask a certified historian about everything in detail. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.83 on 12 reviews 7000 rubles per tour Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
8 wonder of the world This is a guided tour: following your interest, you decide what you want to visit. We can walk through the forest, the air of which is so clean that organisms sensitive to even the slightest pollution can live in it, or we can visit an ornithological station and talk to laboratory specialists. Your program may include
- Dancing forest, which seems to take you to an old fairy tale. You will hear fascinating legends and try to guess who actually enchanted the trunks of the local pines.
- Efa height - the highest point of the Curonian Spit, overlooking the green and white dunes. Who do you think is hiding under the embankment, according to legend?
- Müller height, to which a protected fragrant forest will lead us, will give a view of Lake Chaika near the village of Rybachye. Here we will talk about moving sands and saving residents from disaster.
- Royal Bor, which is not named after the gradual promenade. You will hear the history of the origin of the reserve, find out what and why tests were carried out here, and also walk along a part of the old post road and get acquainted with the lagoon coast of the bay.
- Fringilla Ornithological Station, where you will learn a clever bird trap device and chat with bird scientists.
An environmental fee (300 rubles / car +150 rubles / person) and entrance tickets to the Curonian Spit museum or to the Fringilla ornithological station (100 rubles / person) are additionally paid.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.