As a professional guide and a loving local, I will show you Irkutsk, which impressed me when I moved 17 years ago and which never ceases to impress every day. Old streets, charming wooden houses, elegant churches, the Angara River - you will see everything Irkutsk cannot be imagined without, and you will be transported into its past. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 3 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 4 reviews RUB 3760 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The main thing in Irkutsk in 3 hours Our city carefully preserves its heritage, of which I will help you make sure. You will be enchanted by the comfort of Irkutsk wooden houses in the 130th block. See monuments including the Cossacks pioneers, Admiral Alexander Kolchak and General Afanasy Beloborodov
We will also pass through the shrines of the city: the Savior Church in the Siberian Baroque style, the Epiphany Cathedral, the chapel in honor of the blown up Kazan Cathedral and the Znamensky Monastery with the graves of famous people.
You will learn about the mythical babr, see the main squares of Irkutsk, the Angara embankment, the Lace House, the Volkonsky estate, the stadium, universities - and many other attractions.
About Irkutsk - interesting and with love You will be surprised how rich and multifaceted the biography of the city is. You will understand how it is woven into Russian history. In an easy and accessible way, I will tell you about the path of Irkutsk from a wooden prison to a merchant city and the capital of Eastern Siberia. And also, how the toponym Irkutsk appeared, why a monument to Alexander III was erected in the city, where the oldest building stands, and why Irkutsk was called Siberian Paris.
- The tour takes place in a comfortable Mazda 3 or Toyota Land Cruiser. The car has a voice amplifier, if necessary, child seats are installed.
- I will pick you up from your hotel in Irkutsk and bring you back
- The route can be adjusted according to your wishes and weather
- An additional fuel surcharge is paid - 1000 rubles
- Each guest receives a bottle of Baikal drinking water as a gift
- Visit to the Irkutsk Regional Museum and the Decembrists' Estate Museum. Your entrance tickets and my work as a guide are paid additionally at the rate of 500 rubles. per hour from the group.
- Visit to the world's only Garbage Museum. And do not be confused by the name - you will be amazed at the creativity of the workers of the solid waste landfill, who carefully collected and preserved interesting things that were thrown away as unnecessary.
The excursion starts at your place of residence in Irkutsk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.