You will ride along the winding mountain roads with gorgeous views of the sea and coast. You will stop by two wineries where you will taste local wines and uncover the secrets of the mysterious profession of “oenologist”. And also swim and relax in the vicinity of the village of Bolshoy Utrish and hear the most interesting about local life! Individual excursion for 1–8 people Duration 5.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.38 from 8 reviews RUB 5000 per excursion Price for 1-8 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Anapa for friends You will spend a day filled with magnificent landscapes, wine and light friendly stories about the modern life of Anapa. The excursion program includes
- Family winery "Vladimirskaya" - you will see how grapes are cultivated and, if you wish, taste wines from a private collection.
- Church of St. George the Victorious - you will examine this cozy temple in the village of Gai-Kadzor and learn the history of its construction.
- Winery "Chateau Gai-Kodzor" - you will hear about enogologists Alain Duga and Noel Rabot, who became local celebrities. And also enjoy picturesque meadows, fragrant herbs, light breath of the Black Sea and views of the Lesser Caucasus Mountains and the Semisamsky ridge.
- Church of St. Barbara the Great Martyr - I will tell the legend about the creation of this modern church over the holy source.
- Monument to Kalinin - you will find out what events took place in the spring of 1943 on the coast in the Sukko region and how Dmitry Kalinin is connected with them.
- Environs of the village of Bolshoy Utrish - here you can relax, swim in the sea and admire the mountain panoramas.
- Wine tasting is paid additionally - from 300 rubles per person
- Swimming time - 1.5-2 hours
- In the autumn-winter period, we will replace the time allotted for swimming with a trip to the Eco-Park of the Sukko Valley, where you will enjoy the beauty of a cypress mountain lake surrounded by a juniper forest. The eco-park program offers horseback riding and honey tasting with mountain herbal tea. You can also visit the Ethnic Museum in the African Village.
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion. Outside the city Wineries and vineyards3