Ancient Mozhaisk is picturesque landscapes, the Kremlin, majestic cathedrals, merchant and boyar mansions and semi-legendary stories. I will introduce you to the main attractions, show you cozy corners and share interesting facts about the town on the "Mzhae River". Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 3 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review 8000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Traces of three eras Mozhaisk played an important role in the history of Russia: almost all the rulers visited here and mysterious events often took place. Walking along the streets of the city, we will examine the facades of mansions, talk about merchant families and remember old legends. You will see the beautiful St. Nicholas Cathedral in the neo-Gothic style, learn about the fate of the famous Dmitry Pozharsky, find Masonic symbols and hear legends about outstanding residents
Mozhaisk symbols We will visit the territory of the Mozhaisk Kremlin and go to the medieval Luzhetsky monastery founded by St. Ferapont Belozersky, a student of Sergius of Radonezh. I will tell you about the archimandrite and take you to the springs where you can draw holy water. And then, if you want, we will visit the Borodino field, an equestrian base and a farm where the freshest dairy products are sold.
- The tour takes place in our passenger car with comfortable accommodation for up to 3 people. Departure from Moscow from the metro station "Bulvar Dmitriya Donskoy".
- The tour for you will be led by me or one of the guides of our team
- Entrance tickets and parking are paid separately
- If desired, for an additional fee, we can visit the Borodino field, an equestrian center and a farm where the freshest dairy products are sold
- Time provided for photo pause and lunch
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.