What does the word "koshira" mean, and is it true that the Kashirians recognized False Dmitry II? How many raids of the Crimean Tatars has the city survived? What is GOELRO and what is the interest of the local power plant? We will dive deep into the centuries and talk about the main events of this land. Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 4 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot 3000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
City biography From the first mention of the chronicles to the latest news - on the excursion you will turn over the pages of the history of Kashira and get acquainted with its heroes. I will tell you about the era of the Tatar-Mongol yoke and the Time of Troubles, about the construction of the railway, the feat of the townspeople during the Second World War and the modern life of one of the oldest towns in the Moscow region
Business cards of Kashira We will walk along the old streets and talk about the owner of the 19th century estates, see the buildings of the city administration, local museums and squares, and besides, I will recite my own poems about the history of Kashira! On a walk you will see
- Nikitsky monastery and church - the main Orthodox complex in Kashira. Here I will take you to the observation deck, from where a picturesque panorama of the city and its surroundings opens.
- Khlebnaya square near the Vvedensky temple, where I will talk about the traditional St. George's Fair and the old shopping arcade, the arcades of which were in harmony with the shape of the temple
- Sagittarius monument, symbolizing the feat of the Kashirian archers of 1572, who stopped the Turkish-Crimean army on the way to the capital
- Monuments to the heroes of the Great Patriotic Warpassing by which we will remember the feat of the detachment of General Belov
- A.S. Square Pushkin, where you will find out which of the relatives of the famous poet lived on the Kashira land
- Church of Nikola Ratny with the adjoining Summer Garden and the square of Sergius of Radonezh - why the shrine received a double name how the Zaraysk monument to the monk ended up here
Finally, we will stop at Assumption Cathedralto discuss the most beautiful architectural ensemble.
- You can get from Moscow to Kashira by car or train leaving the Paveletsky railway station - in this case, I can meet you at the railway station
- The excursion is pedestrian, but it can be carried out on your vehicle or by prior arrangement on a transfer (check the details in the correspondence)
- If desired, we can visit the Museum of the History of Dolls, the cost of the entrance ticket is 50 rubles per person.
- If you are more than 5 people, the additional payment for each participant will be 500 rubles.
The beginning of the excursion in the city of Kashira. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.