Get ready to immerse yourself in the centuries-old history of Serpukhov - a city-pass on the way to the Horde, a city with a merchant past, a major spiritual center. You will see old mansions and squares; you will see the elegant Spassky Church, if you wish, you will visit the art museum; visit two monasteries and in one of them you can pray at the miraculous icon. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 4 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.56 from 9 reviews RUB 4500 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Acquaintance with the city Our route will cover streets and lanes that have preserved their ancient appearance, buildings of the 18-19th centuries. We will pass and pass
- In the footsteps of the first road of Muscovite Rus, which passed through the original city on the hills. You will also learn interesting facts about the Muravsky Way - the same 13th century path along which they traveled to the Golden Horde.
- From the remains of the ancient Serpukhov Kremlin of Ivan the Terrible along the posad to the white settlement, where service people lived.
- From Voskresensky Hill along the oldest Kaluzhskaya Street to the Vysotsky Monastery.
- Along Pervaya Moskovskaya Street, built up according to the "Plan for the reconstruction of district towns of the Moscow province" and preserved unchanged since the time of Catherine II.
In addition, we will stop at Lenin Square, and I will tell you how Serpukhov became a merchant city.
Serpukhov Orthodox Opposite each other, separated by a river, there are two Serpukhov monasteries - they have long occupied a significant position in the Moscow principality. We will first visit the Vysotsky Monastery, founded with the blessing of St. Sergius of Radonezh. You will hear about the local miraculous icon "Inexhaustible Chalice" - and you can venerate it in the Intercession Church of the monastery. Or take a walk along the waterfront along the pond and feed the white swans. Then we will go to the Vvedensky Vladychny Monastery; I will introduce you to his past - this is a real adventure novel. You will admire the temple architecture, hear about local devotees and learn about the destruction of temples in the Soviet years
Zanarya pearl The ensemble of the Spassky Cathedral, hidden from view, awaits you - a vivid example of the "Russian style" of the late 19th - early 20th centuries, a true masterpiece of the virtuoso architect Klein. In addition, if you wish, after the excursion, you can visit the museums of the Old Believer church, print, bread or the history and art museum.
- Lunch and tickets to the art museum are paid separately - 500 rubles. adult, 300 rubles. children (optional)
- The excursion can also be organized for a larger number of people. Specify the cost of the transfer surcharge before booking in private messages.
- The tour starts in Serpukhov. You can also include in the price a transfer from Moscow and back.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.