Admiring the city from the water, you will discover the contrasts of Kazan. From the side of a comfortable boat, you will discover the two worlds of the republic - the centuries-old historical and modern business centers. You will be charged with new emotions and will be inspired by the picturesque nature during a pleasant walk. Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 1 hour Children Possible with children How it goes On the boat 7000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
Please note: the tour does not involve guided tours
What awaits you
River walk Kazan looks completely different from the water: familiar monuments appear in an unusual perspective and seem to be transformed. While walking on a comfortable private boat along Kazanka, you will not only enjoy amazing panoramas, but also be surprised by the contrasts of the Tatar capital, noting the neighborhood of old mansions and office centers. From the ship, see the Kazan Family Center and the Water Sports Palace, see the modern football stadium Kazan-Arena with the largest media facade in Europe and the unusual Circus in the shape of a flying saucer. You will pass the mysterious "Temple-monument in honor of the Image of the Savior Not Made by Hands" and the magnificent "Palace of Farmers", sail under the highest bridge "Millennium" and admire the embankment of the Kremlin.
- The price includes an hour trip on a comfortable private boat Katran 460 or Slider for up to 5 people
- Children under 16 are admitted only if accompanied by an adult
- There are life jackets on board, as well as warm blankets, which are issued upon request
- Meals are paid separately
- In case of bad weather conditions, the excursion can be canceled (strong wind, heavy rain, etc.)
The excursion starts at the Lokomotiv beach. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.