The Curonian Spit is one of the main attractions of the Baltic. I will show you its most unusual corners, share ancient legends and traditions and introduce you to the nature of the Kaliningrad region. Based on your wishes, we will develop the perfect route: interesting, fun and inspiring! Individual excursion for 1–6 people Duration 5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review 7000 rub. from4900 rub. for 1-2 people or 1984 rubles. per person if there are more of you 30%Discount when ordering before April 30
What awaits you
Royal Bor What secrets are hidden by the pristine forest cover of the spit? We will walk along an eco-trail among 200-year-old thujas 10 stories high, and talk about what helped the ancient forest to avoid a sand disaster. I will tell you about the peculiarities of flora, fauna and climate of the Kaliningrad region, kings and emperors, as well as the unusual Landscape Theater
Treasures of the Curonian Spit Arriving in the village of Lesnoy, you will find yourself on the narrowest part of the spit, where the Baltic Sea and the Curonian Lagoon are separated by only 350 meters. We will go down from the boardwalk to the sea and find pieces of amber on the shore that are exposed by the storm. Next, you will have an excursion to the Curonian Spit Museum, an extensive exposition of which acquaints guests with the history of the appearance of a natural monument, the life of the Romans and Vikings in the local lands, the Balts, their culture and way of life. You will walk through the famous Dancing Forest, where you will uncover the riddle of enchanted pines, and then you can visit the Fringilla field station for ringing birds, where bird watchers will show how to catch and ring rare birds, explain where and why flocks fly and how they find their way home
Ef and Müller Heights You will enjoy picturesque views of the Baltic Sea, Lake Seagull, where the swan family lives, and the surrounding area from the Müller Heights observation deck. And from the Efa Heights, the highest point of the spit, you will look at the unusual dunes and hear the history of the Morskoye village. In Rybach you will taste smoked fish and Lithuanian beer, as well as taste bonito stroganina. In addition, we will visit a shop of designer amber products, where you can view and buy works of a local master. If we do not linger too long, we will have time to visit the Swan Lake, near which there is an unusual beach with "squeaky" sand.
How the excursion goes
- The excursion for 1-4 people will take place in a comfortable car with climate control, for 4-6 people in a minibus Mercedes Benz Viano 3.0 CDI Long Ambiente 2014. Specify details in the correspondence.
- On the way, we can also visit the resort town of Zelenogradsk, specify details in personal correspondence
- We can visit the ornithological station "Fringilla" from April to November
What is included in the price and what is not
- Transfer from Kaliningrad and back is included in the price of the excursion
- The environmental fee at the entrance to the spit is paid separately - 300 rubles per car and 150 rubles per person, for children under 12 years old - free of charge. From 01.01.2021 - 600 rubles per car, 300 rubles per person.
- Entrance tickets to the museum complex in the village of Lesnoy are paid additionally - 100 rubles per person
- Payment for each additional hour of the excursion - 1000 rubles
- Professional photography is possible along the entire route. Photos with color correction are sent electronically. The cost of a photo session is 10,000 rubles.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.