We offer to diversify your trip to Kaliningrad with active rest. Riding ATVs, driving this powerful vehicle, you will admire the views of the bay, breathe in the fresh air and feel genuine happiness. The program also includes a ride on a moto track with slides and lunch in the shade of a pine forest. Individual excursion for 1-7 people Duration 2.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes Other 3500 rubles per person
What awaits you
The joy of adventure In a few hours, together with the instructor, you will master the basics of ATV control. Feel the steering wheel and brakes, practice in different speed modes. On the route, you will not encounter difficult obstacles, so you can safely take your children with you
Picturesque landscapes The trip goes along the Kaliningrad Gulf of the Baltic Sea and through a pine forest. We will ride through sand, mud and puddles; admire the landscapes, breathe fresh air. We will also stop in the forest to rest and have a snack.
- Two-seater ATVs. The price is per seat. If you are alone on an ATV, then 3,500 rubles are added to the cost (the cost for an ATV is 7,000 rubles).
- Single travelers who want to ride, but not drive, we put with an instructor - in this case, the cost is 2500 rubles. per person
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed on the route
What is included in the price and what is not
- Included: 3-hour guided ATV safari and lunch (sandwiches, snacks, tea, coffee)
- Transfer from Kaliningrad is paid additionally (if necessary) - 500 rubles. per person round trip, if there are at least 2 people in the group; the cost of a round-trip transfer for 1 person is 800 rubles. You will be picked up from your accommodation and brought back.
The beginning of the excursion in the village of Ushakovo or Kaliningrad (by agreement). You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.