Kaliningrad is one of the youngest cities in Russia, but a medieval city in Europe. You will examine the business cards of the capital of the Baltic Fleet, learn the history of the former Konigsberg from the construction of the castle to the present day and get answers to all your questions: what else to visit, where to eat and what to do! Group excursion Duration 5 hours Group size up to 30 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus 1200 rubles per person
What awaits you
Back centuries From the bus window you will enjoy the picturesque panoramas of Kaliningrad, and stop at the main attractions of different eras for a tour and a photo break. During the trip, you will hear many interesting facts from the biography of the many-sided ancient city, get acquainted with its legends, myths and heroes
The route of the trip
During the tour, we will make several stops to see and explore:
- Cathedral XIV century on the island of Kant, near the walls of which you can touch the mystical ancient secrets
- Amalienau districtwhere we will stroll among charming old villas and talk about the inhabitants of Königsberg
- Central square the city, which even bore the name of the German Fuhrer and where the Triumphal Column and the Cathedral of Christ the Savior are located.
- Defensive fortifications XIX century, whose loopholes and embrasures seem to watch every guest
- Amber Museum, the only one in Russia, located in the fortress tower built in 1853
- The tour takes place on a comfortable 55-seat bus
- The tour will be guided by one of our team's guides
- Visiting the Amber Museum is optional, the guide does not accompany the group during the inspection
The beginning of the excursion at Victory Square, 10. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.