What is Petersburg for you? Mystical, mysterious, imperial? Every house is a manor or a palace, every monument here is a masterpiece. I will tell you about the works of architects Rastrelli, Rossi, Voronikhin and Montferrand, take you to the most photogenic mansions and capture you in the scenery of a brilliant era. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 3 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 3 reviews RUB 5000 per person
What awaits you
Petersburg secrets During the excursion you will visit interesting and bright places of the city, the authentic color of which will surpass any photo studio. I will not only take professional photographs, but also tell about the history and architecture of Northern Palmyra in the context of old estates. In our itinerary
- Resurrection Smolny Cathedral with a rise to the high-rise belfry (we offer this location to choose from instead of Shuvalov Park). We take off our hats to the brightest creation of Rastrelli. This is exactly what the architect Quarenghi did, passing by the Smolny Cathedral, every time he stopped and exclaimed: "Ecco una chiesa!" ("This is a temple!"). Here we will discuss the history of the temple and the Smolny Institute for Noble Maidens, created by Catherine the Great.
- Shuvalov's estate - the Church of Peter and Paul in the Gothic style, the crypt of Adolphe Polier and the picturesque park of 1820. Perhaps one of the most striking estates located within the boundaries of St. Petersburg.
- Annenkirha is a functioning Lutheran church of the mid-18th century with an unusual interior. The fire has turned this place into a unique space where concerts and exhibitions are often held.
- The Derzhavins' estate is one of the oldest estates in St. Petersburg, restored according to the drawings of the brilliant architect L. Lvov. We will look into the beautiful garden of the great poet and talk about his life and work.
The entire tour will take place by car. And in case of bad weather, we will offer you indoor locations to take refuge in the warmth, continue photography and have a snack in an atmospheric or historical place.
- After the excursion within 7-14 days you will receive 100-300 photos with color correction
- When visiting the Smolny Cathedral, the rise to the belfry is additionally paid (150 rubles per person)
- Free transfer around the city center before / after the tour - by prior arrangement and availability
- You will receive mini souvenirs as a keepsake of the photo walk
- After booking, we are ready to send a complete portfolio (upon your request)
- An extended version of the excursion is possible with a visit to 4 ceremonial St. Petersburg. The surcharge will be 3000 rubles.
The excursion starts at the Chernyshevskaya metro station. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.