We will turn to archival materials and recall in detail the general battle between the Red Army and the Wehrmacht - the Battle of Stalingrad. You will explore the places where some of the fiercest battles took place, walk along the picturesque embankment, admiring the Volga, and learn about the people who saved millions of lives. Individual excursion for 1–8 people Duration 2 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 to 10 reviews RUB 2100 per excursion Price for 1-8 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
History of the Battle of Stalingrad Stalingrad is a unique city. He was almost completely wiped off the face of the earth, but was not defeated. Such fierce battles were fought here that the average life expectancy of a soldier was only 15 minutes. We will meet at the monument to the commander K.K. Rokossovsky and go to the central embankment, examining the main monuments on the way. I will show memorial plaques on old streets and archival photographs of the war years, I will tell you about the terrible battles that went on off the banks of the Volga from the autumn of 1942 to the winter of 1943. On a walk you will see
- Museum-reserve "Battle of Stalingrad" with all its compositions: Pavlov's house, Gergardt's mill, an exposition of military equipment and the famous "Panorama"
- A building with original inscriptions of Soviet soldiers and traces of bullets, preserved from the Battle of Stalingrad
- Square of the Fallen Fighters, where the building of the Central Department Store is located now. Here we will talk about the capture of Field Marshal Paulus and the official end of the Battle of Stalingrad.
- The price does not include a visit to the Battle of Stalingrad Panorama Museum, which is located on the territory of the reserve. Entrance for citizens without benefits - 250 rubles, for students and citizens with benefits - 150 rubles. Children under 16 years old - free.
- I send to all my participants of excursions in electronic form a "Tourist's Memo", where I have collected the most important things - from attractions to souvenirs
The excursion starts at the monument to K.K. Rokossovsky. You will know the exact meeting point immediately after booking. History and ArchitectureMuseums and Art1