We will go to the ends of the earth, to the cold village of Teriberka - I will help make this trip warmer and more comfortable. A beach and a cave with "dragon eggs", the shores of the Barents Sea, a waterfall flowing into the ocean - the beauty of northern nature will melt your heart. And I will add gastronomic ones to these impressions and prepare dishes from venison or seafood in front of you! Individual excursion for 1–8 people Duration 9 hours Children Can be with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 2 reviews from 17000 rub. for 1-2 people or 8500 rubles. per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
A favorite of tourists We will visit the ancient village of Teriberka, located on the shores of the Barents Sea - the first mention of the settlement dates back to the 16th century! The fading Teriberka woke up famous after the release of Zvyagintsev's film "Leviathan" - you will understand how residents live now and visit the places where the movies were filmed
Beyond the polar circle But the main thing in this trip is the fantastic landscapes of the North. Even an ordinary sandy landscape will impress with its wild character! In addition to it, you will find a coast strewn with stones, reminiscent of dragon eggs. You will look into the cave and walk to an icy waterfall that falls into the ocean with a 90-degree turn. Explore the sacred seids and learn about their purpose. And at the cemetery of old ships you will take extraordinary pictures
Cooking by the sea We will recuperate after the walks with taste: at your choice, I will cook the freshest venison, salmon, flounder or scallops over the fire. In the evening, before heading home, we will enjoy pancakes cooked over the fire - such a dinner on the sandy beach of the Barents Sea will be an excellent end to the day. Also, fruits and some sweets are prepared for you on the road as a snack.
- The tour runs from 09:00 to 22:00 and lasts from 8 to 12 hours
- The excursion runs all year round, but in winter the road may be closed due to overhangs
- In case of severe bad weather and in winter, lunch is held at the Teriberka restaurant, where dishes are prepared from the same ingredients.
- For children under 14 years old, there is a 30% discount on the excursion
Included in the price:
- Transfer from the hotel and back
- Hot tea and snacks / sweets in the car; lunch and evening snack on the beach
- Snowmobile for group transfer in winter and wind-resistant tents, tents in case of bad weather
The excursion starts at your place of residence.. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.