Located at an altitude of 2600 meters, the Bermamyt plateau will conquer you with rocky slopes, alpine meadows and intricately indented mountain valleys. You will not only enjoy incredible panoramas, but also hear the most interesting about local traditions, nature and mentality. Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 6 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.74 from 42 reviews 8000 rubles for the excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Breathtaking views The way from Kislovodsk to Bermamyt runs along a picturesque mountain serpentine, which we can easily overcome in a comfortable and prepared for travel SUV. On the way, you will have gorgeous views of alpine meadows and wild pastures of cows, horses and sheep. And when you reach Bermamyt, you will be captivated by the grandeur, power and beauty of local panoramas! Before you will appear the mountains Beshtau, Mashuk and Camel and the proud Elbrus itself, surrounded by the Caucasian ridge
Immersion in local life You will hear the legend about the bizarre rocks of the Monks, who look like people from afar, view the mysterious bridge over the abyss and learn about an unusual atmospheric phenomenon called the Broken Ghost. In addition, I will tell you about Caucasian traditions, customs and cuisine, help you understand the local mentality and do everything to make our trip easy, fun and comfortable!
- If desired, we can meet sunrise at Bermamyt (departure at 02.00) or sunset (departure at 15.00)
- On the way, you can stop by a cafe with local cuisine. Food and drinks are charged separately.
How the excursion goes
- The excursion takes place on a comfortable off-road vehicle UAZ Patriot
- The excursion for you will be led by me or another guide from our team
- The excursion can also start in Essentuki (surcharge will be 1000 rubles), in Pyatigorsk and Zheleznovodsk (surcharge will be 2000 rubles)
Start of the excursion by appointment. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.