I really want you to see not the standard set of Kolomna sights, but its soul. Let's enjoy together the atmosphere of the city - ancient and modern, with sleek and quiet provincial streets. We will find the best photo angles in the Kremlin, on the renovated embankment of the Moskva River and near the churches. And on the way I will tell you about the monuments and the photo-history of the city. Individual excursion for 1-7 people Duration 2.5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 per 1 review RUB 2500 per excursion Price for 1-7 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
A charming and photogenic city Staraya Kolomna is a postcard town, and our route will cover its best corners
- We will go to the Kolomna Kremlin, where amazing historical objects are concentrated.
- We will go to the Marina tower, near which you can feel the full power of the Kolomna Kremlin.
- It is symbolic to make family shots at the ancient walls of the Church of the Resurrection Slovusche, because here Dmitry Donskoy got married with his wife Evdokia, and they lived a happy life.
- I will take you to two observation platforms: one with a marvelous view of the confluence of the Kolomenka and Moscow rivers, and the second, away from the tourist trails.
- And of course, we will go down to the Moskvoretskaya embankment, created as if specially for photographs.
Photo-stories of Kolomna and immersion in the past On the way, I will tell you not only about the iconic Kremlin and Posad monuments, but also about the history of photography in Kolomna. There is a lot of fun in it! For example, you will find out where both eminent merchants and ordinary townspeople came to be photographed; how many photo studio worked in Kolomna; what photos in our city were taken by Nicholas II and the famous photographer Prokudin-Gorsky.
- If you wish, you can climb the Cathedral bell tower (50 rubles per person)
- Additionally, you can order a photo session with a professional photographer. Cost - 2500-3000 rubles. s depending on the day of the week. You will receive over 50 photos 5 days after the walk.
The beginning of the excursion in the Kolomna Kremlin. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.