For flat Petersburg, hills up to 176 meters high are real mountains. Exploring the Duderhof heights, you will not only discover picturesque landscapes and panoramas, but also reveal a whole historical layer. I will show you the Demidovs' estate and the Art Nouveau hospital, tell you about the military events on Mount Voronya and help you understand how this landscape has changed over time. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car 7800 rubles per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Manor walk The first stop is at the memorial stone on the field where Alexander Mozhaisky tested the prototype of the first aircraft. After driving a little, we will see the Church of the Metropolitan of Alexy, consecrated in 1921 - a rare event in the period of theomachist! And then we will visit the Demidovs' estate, recently renovated. We will explore the old mansion, be impressed by the Gothic gate and stroll along the shady alley
Three hills Then we will go to explore the Duderhof heights
- Name Kirchhoff mountains preserved the memory of the Catholic Church, which stood here before the war. Now a forest has grown on the mountain, dotted with old Finnish gravestone crosses. We will go to the edge and admire the wide panorama of the outskirts of Krasnoe Selo.
- Have Raven Mountain let's talk about the events of the Patriotic War. You will see the "Explosion" monument to the Aurors, learn about the German gun "Bertha" and hear about how 150 sailors and militias detained three enemy divisions. I will also show you the old Art Nouveau hospital building and excellent observation platforms overlooking St. Petersburg: in good weather, you can even notice the shine of St. Isaac's dome.
- The final point will be Mount Walnut, the highest on our route. We will climb up the comfortable stairs to its observation deck: here you will get another angle for filming and admiring the surroundings.
- Choose sports shoes for travel: there is a lot of walking, as well as going up and down the steep slopes
- I recommend taking a snack with you; we can also arrange a picnic on Orekhovaya Gora (barbecue is prohibited here)
- The tour takes place in my 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander, four passengers can easily sit in the car
- If there are more than four of you, then it is worth renting a minivan or minibus. I will organize such transport myself.
- If we drive your car, the cost of the excursion will decrease by 2,000 rubles
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.