We will walk along the central streets of the capital of Mari El and find all the main attractions. I will tell you about the history of our city and its authentic color, national traditions and modern life of the republic. And I will also take you to places from where the most picturesque panoramas open up. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 2.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot 2500 rubles per person
What awaits you
MUST-SEE seats We will meet in the very heart of the city - at the Tsarevokokshaisky Kremlin, where I will talk about the medieval prison and the creation of the city by Fedor Ioannovich. During the walk, the history of Yoshkar-Ola will unfold in front of you. You will see
- Patriarch Square, where a monument to Patriarch Alexy II is erected, as well as a sculptural composition and a chapel in honor of Saints Peter and Fevronia
- Dynamic clock "12 Apostles", where once every three hours, under the bell ringing and church chants of the male choir, the figures of Christ's disciples alternately emerge from the “Jerusalem Gate”
- Bruges promenadewhere all the houses are built in the Flemish style
- Amsterdam waterfrontwhere Alexander Pushkin and Eugene Onegin, Nikolai Gogol and Rembrandt van Rijn met
- Blagoveshchensky cathedral, reminiscent of the mosaic St. Petersburg Savior on Spilled Blood, with an unusual monument-fountain to the Archangel Gabriel
- Resurrection Cathedral - a monument of Russian architecture of the 18th century
- Obolensky-Nogotkov Square in the Venetian style, in which we will remember the glorious voivode and talk about the collections of the National Art Gallery
Local flavor Yoshkar-Ola is a city of contrasts. Here you will see a monument to Joshkin's cat and a replica of the medieval Bavarian castle Neuschwanstein, marvel at the proximity of Orthodoxy and paganism, Russian and Mari culture. I will share old legends and interesting facts, as well as show the brightest photo points. And finally, if you want, you can attend a master class on national Mari cuisine and get tips for a gastronomic journey around the city.
- The tour is completely pedestrian
- A master class in a Mari cuisine restaurant is paid separately - 2500 rubles. for a group of up to 10 people
The excursion starts at the Tsarevokokshaisk Kremlin. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.