Cozy villas in Kaliningrad, the resort atmosphere of Zelenogradsk and the beauty of the Curonian Spit - this program contains a variety of locations! You will see the old fort and reveal the secret of the Dancing Forest, climb the heights of Müller and Ef and be impressed by the breathtaking views of the Baltic Sea. You will also visit a modern castle and hear the stories of the national park. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 8 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 from 32 reviews RUB 5800 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The main and secret places of the Curonian Spit You will explore all the most interesting and picturesque places of the reserve. The excursion program includes
Dancing forest - you will examine the pine trunks winding and as if coiled into a ball and hear versions of the origin of this natural phenomenon
Efa height - the highest point of the Curonian Spit. From its observation decks, you will enjoy the enchanting views of the endless sea and freshwater bay
Müller height - You will hear about Ludwig Müller, who studied forest soils and introduced a new planting method that allowed moving sands to anchor
Royal Bor - a favorite hunting place for kings. Indeed, before the sand catastrophe, the virgin forests of the Curonian Spit were distinguished by the true richness of the animal world. I will tell you what kind of animals can be found here today
Lake Seagull - you will appreciate the largest freshwater lake of the Curonian Spit
- Fringilla Field Station - a subdivision of the world's first ornithological station. You will find out which bird it got its name from, and hear interesting facts about the birds that are found in the local forests.
- Maraunenhof - in this German quarter of Kaliningrad you will see Art Nouveau country mansions. Today the local streets bear the glorious names of great Russian writers, fire hydrants and manhole covers are touched with retro charm and inscriptions in German, and the orphaned rails without trams are quietly rusting …
- Fort number 3 - you will see one of the defenses of Konigsberg and see how trees were used to camouflage them. We will talk about the true history and legends of this fort, and, if desired, explore the underground entrance.
- Nesselbeck - a modern castle, recreated by skillful architects as an exact copy of the Teutonic fortresses. There is a moat, a suspension bridge, defense towers and a museum. The interiors are decorated with stained-glass windows and tapestries, medieval paintings, knightly utensils and vestments, antique furniture is placed by the fireplaces. Here you can taste local beer and German cuisine.
- Zelenogradsk - its history begins with the Krantakrug tavern and goes back more than two centuries. Numerous pensions, sanatoriums, beautiful hotels and trendy private houses have adorned the coast in less than half a century - you will stroll along the green streets and the embankment and feel the charm of the resort town.
We will also visit a fish restaurant in the village of Rybachy, which offers excellent fish dishes.
- Additional costs: environmental tax at the entrance to the Curonian Spit - 450 rubles per car and 300 rubles per person, children under 12 are free
- If desired, we can include in the program the Museum of the Curonian Spit - 100 rubles per person
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.