The prototype of the rainbow Bivrest and the glow of the armor of the Valkyries, the souls of ancestors, the fires of shamans and the dancing gods - since ancient times, Aurora Borealis was perceived as a magical phenomenon. And even a modern person often lends itself to admiration, observing fabulous flashes in the sky. You can also be captivated by the polar phenomenon on a photo trip around the outskirts of Murmansk! Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 4 hours Children Can be with children How it goes By car Rating 4.69 on 13 reviews from 10000 rub. for 1-2 people or 5000 rubles. per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
Northern lights: the border of the world of man and celestials A colorful natural phenomenon that occurs in the northern and southern latitudes near the poles and in the circumpolar regions, many dream to see at least once in their lives. And the Murmansk region is one of the places where this miracle can be observed from September to April. On the way, I will tell you how the indigenous peoples of the Russian North interpreted the beautiful phenomenon and what modern science has learned about it
Photohunt for the shine Aurora is shown at night or in the evening, depending on magnetic storms, illumination, Earth's magnetic field and clouds. As you can see, there are many factors that need to be combined for the spectacle to appear on the celestial stage. I will choose the direction for the trip from Murmansk in advance according to the cloud atlas. The road to the first location will take half an hour or an hour. Then, after setting up the technique, you can hold your breath and expect flickering flashes. Sometimes a change of location is possible. When the aurora appears, the photographer will take pictures of the group and each one individually. You will receive links to the photo session in a few days.
Features of the trip
- The tour lasts a maximum of 4 hours, including the way from the hotel and back
- There will be a tea break with cookies in the middle of the program.
- Photos are sent by mail or messenger (link to cloud storage)
The issue of guarantees
- Unfortunately, no one can give 100% guarantees that you will see the shine in all its glory. However, I will do everything in order to correctly predict the phenomenon, set the right day and choose the right location.
- The cost of the excursion in case of failure is not fully refundable, since there is a list of costs for the trip made (photographer's time, fuel, etc.)
- Departures from September to December are negotiated in advance
The excursion starts at your place of residence in Murmansk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.