This walk is a lively and exciting acquaintance with the capital of the Golden Ring, its history, main monuments and customs of the indigenous people. In a couple of hours I will help you to form a complete picture of the past and present of Yaroslavl, I will share old legends, help you feel the atmosphere of the city and discover its modern places of attraction. Group excursion Duration 2.5 hours Group size up to 10 people Children Possible with children How it goes On foot 600 rubles per person
What awaits you
Symbols of the ancient city I thought out our route in such a way that in a couple of hours I could cover not only the main attractions of Yaroslavl, but also other less famous, but no less iconic places. In our program
- Volkov Theater: I will tell you how the first professional theater in Russia was created
- Znamenskaya tower - we will walk by the medieval building and get imbued with the legends about the founding of Yaroslavl
- Gostiny Dvor - the oldest trading house in the city, occupying an entire quarter. Here you will hear about the merchant life of ancient Yaroslavl.
- Monument to Athos, to which we will get a secret route through colorful courtyards
- Assumption Cathedral, which will reveal to you the secrets about Soviet restorers, biblical symbols and Yaroslavl tiles
- And other interesting places in Yaroslavl, where tourists rarely get
Yaroslavl and Yaroslavl residents I will not bore you with countless dates and names from the Yaroslavl chronicles, but I will share the most interesting stories of the city, its features and modern realities. We will find a piece of Europe in the center of the primordially Russian Yaroslavl, discuss the special status of bears at the most charming city monument, talk about the people's militia in the favorite corner of the indigenous Yaroslavl people. I will tell you how the locals live, and I will reveal the names and passwords of the most delicious cafes
At the end of the walk, each participant will receive a small souvenir - a retro postcard in an envelope.
Who is the excursion for?
Anyone who is interested not only in the history of Yaroslavl, but also in the peculiarities of its modern life.
The excursion starts at the monument to Fyodor Volkov. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.