To fully experience the city (and even more so colorful), you need to taste and see through it! I invite you to a walk through true Istanbul full of both stories and tastes, where there are no crowds of tourists. You will plunge into the life of vibrant Kadikoy, enjoy traditional food and drinks, take stylish photos and see the city through the eyes of the locals. Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 4.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot € 120 per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Istanbul without embellishment We will take a ferry across the Bosphorus from the European part of the city to the Asian one. On the pier, we will take with us a couple of Istanbul simits bagels to feed the seagulls and take cool photos on the way. And on the other side you will find the old Kadikoy district: an abundance of antique shops, galleries, boutiques with handmade goods and designer clothes. We will enjoy a walk along the promenade; we will reach the bohemian Moda street, beloved by artists and writers. From here you can see the European part of Istanbul and the Princes' Islands
What, where and how they eat in Istanbul My author's tour is a gastronomic one, which means that you will not only get acquainted with the color and life of Kadikoy, but also taste it. We will not dwell on the traditional street food that you will appreciate on other days without me. I will reveal to you the secret flavors of true Turkish cuisine
- For example, you will taste the delicious beyran soup. I am sure you will remember it as a separate landmark of Istanbul. And also hunkar begendi - a dish that in the past was served exclusively to the sultan and his family;
- At the local market, I will teach you how to choose the most delicious olives and real oriental spices;
- You will walk along the street of bars, where the atmosphere of fun reigns, especially in the evening. Taste the best coffee in Asian Istanbul or something stronger if you wish;
- Along the way, we will taste various meze, salads and desserts, as well as drink plenty of Turkish tea!
- Ferry tickets are paid additionally; costs for lunch and tastings (30-40 euros per person)
- The program can be adjusted according to your wishes
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.