Tsarskoe Selo is not only the Catherine Palace and the Amber Room. You will see the old houses of Savitskaya, Cannobio and Shishkov, find the Imperial Farm, Gostiny Dvor and the Ratnaya Chamber and hear what famous people lived in Tsarskoe Selo and what role they played in the history of the country. Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 2 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 by 5 reviews RUB 2500 per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Unknown Tsarskoe Selo You will walk along Moskovskaya Street, Fermskaya Road and Aleksandrovsky Park and see St. Catherine's Cathedral, the Arsenal and White Tower pavilions, the Formula of Sorrow monument and the Alexander Palace. You will also learn
- What does Tsarskoe Selo have to do with Great Britain and how it became a literary colony
- How are Savitskaya's tenement house, Cathedral Mosque, New York and Petrovskaya Embankment connected?
- Who was the "local Georges Sand" and where is the northernmost point of the Holocaust?
- What is Feodorovsky town and for what reason it does not look like real monastic towns
- How Alexander I took care of Tyrolean cows and why under Catherine the Great there was no city called Tsarskoe Selo
- You can get to Tsarskoye Selo on your own
- If you wish and for a voluntary donation, you can visit the museum in the basement of the Catherine Cathedral and the cave temple of the Feodorovsky Sovereign Cathedral
The excursion starts at the Catherine's Cathedral. You will know the exact meeting point immediately after booking.