The uninhabited island of Suluada in the west of Antalya Bay will charm you with its clear water, mild microclimate and rocky grottoes. In the morning, the transfer will pick you up from the hotel, in 1 hour you will sail on a yacht to the island, during the day you will swim in three bays, and during a break you will have lunch. The trip takes place with a Russian-speaking escort, everything is included in the price. Group excursion Duration 12 hours Group size up to 20 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By boat € 30 per person
What awaits you
- Sea trip… From the port of the resort village of Adrasan, you will sail on a comfortable beautiful yacht to the island of Suluada. The journey will take 1 hour and will delight you with views of the dazzling blue Mediterranean Sea.
- Relaxing on the beaches and swimming in the bays… This uninhabited idyllic island offers three coves, each with a different color of water, but invariably crystal clear and warm. If you wish, you can take a mask with you and admire the underwater world in the grottoes.
- Lunch and tea breaks between baths… The menu includes green salad, local fish with garnish and fruit.
06:30 - 07:30 - collection of travelers from hotels by region 09:30 - arrival at the port of Adrasan 10:00 - departure of the yacht from the port of Adrasan 10:30 - stop at the bay on the island of Suluada for a swim for 1.5 hours 12:00 pm - lunch on the ship 13:00 - stop in the bay on the island of Suluada for swimming for 1.5 hours 14:30 - stop near the Maldives Bay for swimming for 1.5 hours 16:30 - arrival at the port of Adrasan and collection by bus 18:30 - 19:30 - return to the hotel
How is the trip
- This is a boat trip and rest on the island without a guide
- You will be accompanied by a Russian-speaking escort from our team who will help with any questions
- You will be picked up from your hotel at the agreed time (from 06:30 to 07:30) and brought back in the evening (from 18:30 to 19:30)
What's included in the price
- Transfer from / to the hotel by comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Sailing yacht
- Lunch (green salad, Levrek fish, pasta), tea and fruits
The tour starts at the lobby of your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.