We are going for a walk in the Sochi Mountains! During the tour, I will tell you about the local flora and fauna, lead you to the best viewing platforms and answer any questions you may have about the history, culture and traditions of the region. Alpine meadows, fir forests, mountain lake - we will collect all the treasures of the Caucasian Biosphere Reserve. Group excursion Duration 8 hours Group size up to 10 people Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 on 1 review 2000 rubles per person
What awaits you
Flight to the mountains Our most beautiful one-day hike begins with an ascent to the mountains of Sochi. On the cable car you will take off to a height of 1660 meters, from where you will see a picturesque view of all the resorts, the Aibga ridge and Krasnaya Polyana. We will enjoy the breathtaking picture and talk about the construction of resort facilities in recent years
Nature trails Further, the walking part of the route begins. We will climb through a fragrant fir forest to the Bzerpinsky cornice, discussing the flora and fauna of our region on the way. During the walk we will meet the Medvezhye Vorota pass, the observation deck of which will give us the first mountain panorama. You will see Mount Tabunnaya, the Aibga and Assara ridges, as well as the Chugush three-thousander massif
Bzerpinsky cornice We will move along the grandiose cliff towards the Bzerp River, admiring the vivid views, until we come out to a clearing where clouds are bathing. This is the famous Cornice! Here you will have time for rest and a snack, meditation and unity with nature
Lake Maloe Having replenished and recharged, we will continue our journey through the alpine glades through the gentle valleys of the sources of two rivers - Pslukh and Urushten. Unbeknownst to yourself, you can easily cross the Pseashkha pass and find yourself at the fabulous beauty of a mountain lake. On the crystal clear Maly, formed as a result of avalanches, you can swim and take colorful photos to remember the adventure!
How the excursion goes
- The excursion is completely pedestrian and involves long transitions with a climb
- You need to take drinking water and a light snack with you
- The tour is not conducted in the rain and, if possible, is postponed to another day
- The excursion can also take place in an individual format, the cost for a group of 1-4 people is from 7000 rubles.
- Cable car ticket - 1000 rubles / adult, 850 rubles / child. 7-14 years old
- Admission to the reserve - 300 rubles / adult, 150 rubles / child. 7-14 years old
- It is possible to rent trekking poles - 200 rubles. (must be notified the day before the excursion)
The excursion starts at the Alpika-Service cable car station. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.