Kolomna is a city with a rich history. Walking around the main attractions: the fortress walls of the Kremlin, Posad and ancient temples, you will immerse yourself in the flavor of the past centuries, and I will add interesting stories to your feeling. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car 5000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-20 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
On a large sightseeing tour, you will get acquainted with the main monuments of ancient Kolomna. We explore both the historic center and the modern and industrial parts of the city. In our itinerary:
- Kolomna Kremlin - we will see fragments of the 16th century fortress wall, powerful towers, churches and cathedrals. I will devote you to the military history of the Kremlin and share the legend about Marina Mnishek and the secret treasure.
- Kolomensky Posad, which has hardly changed since the 18th century. You will stroll through the settlements, admiring the colorful houses, find Russian roller coasters and swings, see a functioning Old Believer church and go to the Epiphany Church in Gonchary, which keeps many ancient shrines. I will tell you about the life of the townspeople of the past centuries and famous people who loved the streets of Kolomensky Posad.
- Church of the Conception of John the Baptist in the Settlements - one of the oldest in the Moscow region, which will reveal to you the secret of the Kolomenskoye beast.
- Theotokos-Rozhdestvensky Bobrenev Monastery - a monument to the victory on the Kulikovo field. Here you will also see the Church of the Singing Angels, where two miraculous Theodorov icons of the Mother of God and the slipper of St. Spyridon of Trimyphunts are kept.
- Epiphany Staro-Golutvin Monastery, founded by the Monk Sergius of Radonezh ("Sergius stones"). We will walk through the territory of the Kolomna Theological Seminary and talk about the life of monks then and now.
For the excursion, you will need transport - your car or rented transport. Rental price - from 800 rubles per hour (usually transport is needed for 2 hours).
The excursion starts at the black-and-white policeman's booth. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.