Why do Orthodox believers from all over the world go to Diveyevo? You will listen with interest to the stories about this place and about the appearance of a marvelous monastery, walking along the well-groomed territory. Touch the shrines, learn about amazing people and walk along the groove of the Virgin. They say that it is no coincidence for any person to be in Diveyevo … Individual excursion for 1–5 people Duration 12 hours Children Allow with children How it goes By car Rating 5 from 1 review RUB 9000 per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number participants
What awaits you
The grace of the Diveyevo monastery Following many travelers, you will feel the harmony that reigns in the legendary nunnery. In its main Trinity Cathedral and in the Church of the Nativity of the Theotokos, you can venerate the relics of Seraphim of Sarov, the spiritual patron of Diveyevo, the icon of Tenderness and the relics of the Diveyevo wives - the original mother Alexandra, the schema-nun Martha and the nun Elena. Of course, you will walk along the Holy Canal: according to legend, in the Last Times, the Antichrist will not be able to overcome it
Stories of Diveevo Our guide will tell you in detail about the founders of the monastery, about Father Seraphim, about the wonders of the past and present. About what connects Greek Athos, Georgian Iveria, Kiev and Diveyevo. If you wish, you can visit the Museum of the History of the Diveyevo Monastery of the XX century, as well as the house-museum of blessed Paraskeva. At the end of the excursion, you will find holy springs and fonts to choose from: the Monk Seraphim in Tsyganovka or three springs in the village of Diveyevo.
Who is the excursion for?
Both Orthodox believers and secular people.
- The tour will be led by a licensed guide from our team
- The beginning of the excursion in any place convenient for you in Nizhny Novgorod
- Time for lunch is provided (optional; 370 rubles / person)
- Transfer from Kstovo, Bor, Bogorodsk, Dzerzhinsk and other cities is possible (cost on request)
- You can conduct an excursion in the city of Arzamas and the village of Vyyezdnoye along the way (+3300 rubles to the cost)
- You can stay in Diveyevo with an overnight stay in a hotel, guest house or the monastery itself with a blessing
The excursion starts at a convenient place for you. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.