Where eagles soar, horses and lambs graze; where mountains aspire to the sky and meadows bloom - you will be taken to the pictures of your dreams! Explore this marvelous land in an off-road vehicle, reaching an altitude of 2200 meters above sea level. Admire the waterfalls, passes, turquoise lakes of Gizhgit. Hear about legends and traditions, see ancient ruins, and savor local treats. Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 9 hours Children Without children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 4 reviews RUB 9000 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The amazing world of the Caucasus Mountains It is fraught with endless mysterious places in the form of canyons, sheer cliffs, passes and blue lakes. In the program of our eventful trip
- Alluring lakes Kysh kent (Gizhgit), which means "winter village". On all sides they are surrounded by mountains and keep many mysteries;
- Rocks with the main peak Lha ("Throne of the Gods"), which resembles a throne;
- The road through the Belaya Glina pass - 22 kilometers of delight from what you have seen and many stops to take with you photo-memories;
- The complex of Schaudenla waterfalls running down from rocks up to 500 meters high.
Sights, customs and food in Kabardino-Balkaria In these places in the Middle Ages there were trade caravans. Lovers of archeology and history will be interested in the ruins of ancient settlements and burials. In addition, you will visit the filming location of the legendary film "Sannikov Land", see clay castles. And of course, check out the local cuisine for a complete experience. To the sound of waterfalls in the corner of the Rocky Ridge, in the café-cave, you will taste the aromatic shashlik of black lamb washed down with herbal tea or ayran. And I will tell you about the rituals, modern life and national dishes of the highlanders.
- The tour takes place in an air-conditioned UAZ patriot Limited car
- Lunch is paid additionally (650 rubles). It can be different, but the classics in the mountains: shorp - broth with a piece of meat, barbecue, khychiny, herbal tea.
- Shoes and clothing for the weather. Be sure to bring your passport with you.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.