Even if you have already walked Istanbul far and wide, acquaintance with the city will be incomplete without a walk along the Bosphorus! On a yacht in a group of up to 50 people, you will conquer the waves of the great strait, admire the Maiden Tower, the Bosphorus Bridge and other symbols of Istanbul from the water and hear their stories with the help of an audio guide. Group excursion Duration 2.5 hours Group size up to 99 people Children Allow with children How it goes On a boat Rating 4 on 3 reviews € 15 per person
What awaits you
Istanbul Marine Facade Cries of seagulls, the sound of waves, the outlines of colorful towers, bridges and fortresses - a boat trip will show you the new facet of Istanbul. You will sail between Europe and Asia, taking in distinctive sights, including
- Maiden's Tower - survived many earthquakes and served in different eras as a lighthouse, prison, isolation ward during cholera and an armory.
- Fortress Rumeli Hisar, sailing next to which, you will be transported to the era of battles and conquests.
- Bosphorus bridge, a half-kilometer thread stretching between two continents, and the adjacent area of creative bohemia, jewelers and restaurants.
- Istanbul panorama from the water - with the variegated facades of the Arnavutkoy district, the graceful outlines of the Dolmabahce palace and the minarets of mosques.
- This is a group tour with broadcast in three languages (Russian, English, Turkish)
- The maximum number of participants is 150 people
- On the ship, you can buy drinks at the bar and a snack (for example, the Turkish Gozleme pie) for an additional fee, as well as take a photo in national costumes
The excursion starts in the area of the Gulhane tram stop. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.