Ai-Petri will win your heart, like many others: from its top you will see panoramas of the sea and Yalta, from the west - a view of Mount Cat, and from the east - the mystical Ayu-Dag. On a picturesque route, through gorges and observation points, I will take you to the Uchan-Su waterfall and tell you about the unusual rocks of Taraktash. And I will also take pictures of our trip! Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 8 hours Children Without children How it goes On foot Rating 5 on 1 review from 5000 rub. for 1-5 people or 1000 rubles. per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
The most colorful route It is a walking walk that will allow you to see all the beauty of the Crimean Mountains! On the way, we will meet curious gorges, Uchan-Su waterfall and observation platforms, where you will take panoramic photos. We will also pass by the century-old water intake, climb Mount Shishko and see the fantastic rocks of the Taraktash ridge. And finally, let's come to the main destination of the trip - Mount Ai-Petri
Height 1234 meters Already at the top of the mountain, in addition to breathtaking views, no less breathtaking entertainment awaits you: if you wish, you can test yourself and walk along the suspension bridges. Or take a zipline ride down to the cable car station with a breeze. And then, having enjoyed the scenery from the mountain to our fullest, we will begin the descent from the mountain to the track - it will take no more than two hours.
Who is the excursion for?
For prepared tourists: there are long and steep ascents and descents, the total length of the route is 20 km.
- There is no transfer to the start of the route - we get there by public transport
- Visiting the Yalta mountain-forest reserve is paid additionally (150 rubles per person + per guide)
- Optionally, a walk along the bridges (500 rubles) or the cable car down (400 rubles) is paid separately
- After the tour, I will send you about 20-30 general photos without processing
- Please note: in summer, during dry times, the flow of the Uchan-Su waterfall is greatly reduced
- In rain or bad weather, the excursion is unsafe, so it is postponed or canceled by agreement
The beginning of the excursion in Yalta. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.