Just half an hour from St. Petersburg, Zelenogorsk is nestled on the shores of the bay - a resort town in which you will immerse yourself in the Finnish atmosphere without crossing the border. We will walk along the picturesque streets and secret courtyards of the former Terijoki, see the old dachas, trading houses and the church. And, of course, feel the resort charm of Zelenogorsk on the shores of the Gulf of Finland. Group excursion Duration 3 hours Group size up to 20 people Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 on 2 reviews 600 rubles per person
What awaits you
Finnish resort charm At first glance at Zelenogorsk, you will be surprised how much of the "Finnish past" has been preserved here. The city's layout, pre-revolutionary buildings, and the atmosphere of a northern resort will remind you of a bygone era. You will walk along cozy streets and park alleys, you will be transported to the times when Zelenogorsk was the famous resort center of St. Petersburg, look at the fountain "Ude Girl with Fish" and feel the special charm of the city on the shores of the Gulf of Finland, looking at the waves with a cup of coffee in your hand or standing by the sand dunes and the old yacht club
Dachas, courtyards and churches: stories behind the facades In a couple of hours you will explore a piece of Finland near St. Petersburg up and down. We will walk along the main street and the Upper Park area, where preserved Finnish mansions are nestled. Let's discuss the stories that remember the dachas of Muser, Moberg, Lenzmann Blom and the Novikov mansion, which was visited by the Finnish Marshal Mannerheim. Let's pay attention to the iconic buildings of Zelenogorsk: Shakhov's trading house, Trumpet confectionery, Poshekhonov's butcher's shop, Terijoki banks and the building of the 1st Jaeger battalion. And the walk will end at the Lutheran Church of the Transfiguration - if you wish, after the tour, you can independently go here to an organ concert.
How the excursion goes
- The tour is led by one of our team's professional guides
- In the main park you will have free time to have a cup of coffee or take a walk to the bay
- On Friday, meeting with the guide at 11:25 - 11:40, and on Sunday - at 12:00 - 12:15 at the Zelenogorsk railway station
How to get to Zelenogorsk from St. Petersburg
- On Friday: the best way to get there is by train from Finlyandsky railway station at 10:28 (arrival at 11:24), by minibus No. 305 from the station. m. "Staraya Derevnya" or by bus 211 from the station. m. "Black River"
- On Sunday: the best way to get there is by train from Finland Station at 10:45 (arrival at 11:46), by Lastochka at 11:39 (arrival at 12:11), by minibus No. 305 from the station. m. "Staraya Derevnya" or by bus 211 from the station. m. "Black River"
- One way fare: from 100 to 150 rubles. depending on the chosen transport
The excursion starts at the Zelenogorsk railway station. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.