Lakes, mountains, waterfalls, the remains of fortresses from different times - our adventure along the P29 road will reveal the treasures of the Crimean peninsula. You will enjoy breathtaking panoramas, see ancient monuments and get acquainted with the history, traditions and culture of our region. Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 9 hours Children Allow with children How it goes By car 6000 rub. 4800 rubles for the excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants 20%Discount when ordering before April 1
What awaits you
Pristine nature We will go in search of treasures along the P29 highway. The first to see the main Crimean peaks - Demirji and Chatyr-Dag, which rise along the coastline. I will remember folk legends and tell about the ancient settlements - Semidvorie and Soter. Further you will see the most beautiful monuments of Crimean nature and culture, dizzying panoramas and interesting corners hidden from the eyes of tourists. In our program
- Village Lesnoy, lurking at the foot of the mountains, surrounded by lakes. You will learn about the life of the locals, relax in the coolness and quiet, and walk along the earthen dam.
- Temple-lighthouse of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker - the highest temple in Crimea, which can be read like a book on architectural symbols. Having studied it from the outside and from the inside, you can climb to the observation deck, from where the panorama of the Alushta coast opens.
- Sculpture of bottlenose dolphin, in which we will talk about the types of dolphins and the role of the creatures of the god Dionysus in the culture and life of people.
- Ancient settlement Arpathidden in the Panagia tract. We will visit one of the most famous lakes of Crimea, take many vivid pictures and maybe even see original rock paintings. Walking along the channel of the Arpat River, you will enjoy the sound of waterfalls, and then climb to the remains of the Genoese fortress and the Chaban Kule tower, where in February and March you can see the Red Book crocuses.
- Settlement Morskoe, which is famous for one of the longest and most beautiful beaches on the southern coast of Crimea and is considered the birthplace of the "Kino" group. I will tell you about the connection with this place of Viktor Tsoi and show the original monument dedicated to the first concert of the legendary musicians.
- Veseloe village with Veselovskaya bay - you will learn about the ancient history of this village and climb to the Bosporus fortress Kutlak, built during the reign of King Asander, almost 2000 years ago.
- The tour starts and ends in Alushta
- The auto-walking tour runs along a serpentine road, so people with a weak vestibular apparatus are advised to use motion sickness pills
- The excursion takes place in your car or in the car of the guide with an additional payment for transport - 2000 rubles
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring drinking water
- During the tour, I will take photos that I will send you after the tour
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.