Alushta is not only sea panoramas, estates and ancient buildings, but also sacred places of power. Our route will allow you to look at two facets of the city: to study the main symbols of the resort from the rotunda to the Genoese fortress, and then to penetrate the secrets of the mystical Alushta cromlech that haunt scientists. Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 3 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review 3200 rub. 2880 rubles for the excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants 10%Discount when ordering before April 1
What awaits you
The most-most in Alushta
- City symbols… You will see the business cards of Alushta and its main tourist corners: the famous embankment with an elegant rotunda, a fountain with a boy and a fish and one of the oldest buildings in the resort. And, of course, we will walk around the filming locations of the comedy "Prisoner of the Caucasus" and take a photo at the monument to Yuri Nikulin.
- Traces of the tsarist era… You will see the Golubka estate, where for the first time Tsarevich Nikolai, the future Russian emperor, first met Princess Alice of Hesse-Darmstadt. And while walking through the manor park, see the mansion of the merchant Stakheev, whose fate inspired the authors of the novel "12 Chairs".
- Ancient Alushta… We will visit the origins of the city: the fortress wall and the ruins of the Genoese fortress. And besides, we will visit the open-air museum "Fortress Aluston", where you will learn the most important thing from the thousand-year history of the southern coast of Crimea, view archaeological artifacts, reconstructions of household items and an exhibition of European inventions of the 15th century.
- Neighborhood of cultures and religions - the topic that we will touch upon at the main mosque of the city, Yukhary Jami. And then we will admire the architecture of the Church of All Crimean Saints and Theodore Stratilates of the 19th century, which resembles English rural temples - and I will certainly tell you why.
Magical Alushta cromlech In the second part of the journey, you will discover a completely different Alushta - mystical, unsolved and esoteric. We will find ourselves on the outskirts of the city and take a short hike to the most energetically strong place of the entire southern coast - Alushta cromlech, whose history goes back 5 millennia. I will tell you under what circumstances a stone spiral with a grave box in the center was discovered and why it is assumed that this is the burial of a priest. If you believe the legends, being near cromlech rejuvenates the body and relieves stress.
- The excursion is automobile-pedestrian, carried out by the car of travelers. If you wish, you can use the guide's car (+800 rubles to the cost of the excursion).
- Tickets to the open-air museum are additionally paid: 200 rubles per person
- An additional bonus - during the tour, I can take a picture of you, and then I will send the pictures via the Internet
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.