Away from civilization and as if in the heart of the Earth itself - one of the brightest excursions in Kamchatka awaits you. Together we will cover 130 km on snowmobiles: on the way we will admire the cone of the Vilyuchinsky volcano, waterfalls and the deep Opasny canyon. The culmination is the opportunity to get into the crater of an active volcano, and believe me, these views with glaciers and columns of smoke cannot be described in words. Individual excursion for one person Duration 8 hours Children Without children How it goes Other Rating 5 on 1 review RUB 25,000 per person
What awaits you
Adventure road We will ride snowmobiles past fantastic landscapes. We will see the Kamchatka hills and the valley of the Paratunka river, the gigantic Vilyuchinsky volcano and the frozen waterfall of the same name. Then we will go down to the caldera of Gorely volcano and already along it we will move towards Mutnovsky. In addition, we will stop near the Opasny canyon: here the planet seemed to split and another waterfall fell down
Get to the mouth of the volcano The road along the fault will lead us to the very mouth of the Mutnovsky volcano, where everything boils, smokes, rages - where it blows us off with delight. You will see how volcanic gas rises through cracks, smell the sulfur from the bowels of the Earth, find the "Black Cauldron" and learn about the eruptions of the active Mutnovsky volcano.
- Travel expenses, tea and a small lunch are included in the price
- You will need the warmest clothes possible, a neck buff and ski goggles
- I do not form groups - I work either with ready-made groups, or individually
How the excursion goes
- From February to July and only in good weather
- The excursion starts at a convenient place for you in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, from where we leave by car, and then change to a snowmobile
- One snowmobile is used by a guide behind the wheel and a traveler as a passenger
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.