Enjoy free skiing on untouched snow and stunning views of active volcanoes! On a snowmobile, we will take you to the height, and below we will wait with warm tea and a snack. Despite the fact that this is skiing off the equipped slopes, you do not have to worry: we have already tried these slopes, and the good visibility and two ridges along the edges make the descent absolutely safe. Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 5 hours Children Without children How it goes Other Rating 5 on 1 review RUB 10,000 per person
What awaits you
The entire "track" is yours! We will meet you in Petropavlovsk and go to the volcano on a snowmobile and sledges attached to them. After that you will transfer to our snowmobile - and one person at a time, we will literally take you to the height in 2-3 minutes. And now it's skiing time! You will have about three hours and 6-8 descents to enjoy untouched snow and stunning views of the active Koryaksky and Avachinsky volcanoes. The slope here is small, and the track is visible from start to finish, so you will always be in our field of vision. Since the descent is limited by two ridges, it is impossible to turn off somewhere to the side - therefore this freeride will pass without extreme, but there will definitely be enough impressions!
Who is the walk for?
Skiers and snowboarders with initial experience of freeriding, as well as accurate beginners, as the slopes are quite calm and safe.
- The cost is indicated for a group of 3 people
- For 2 people - 10,000-12,000 rubles. per person (depending on the ski area)
- For 1 person - 16,000-20,000 rubles. per person (depending on the ski area)
- This is a freeride, that is, skiing on an unprepared track, the snow can be different - both hard and soft. Skiing is possible only in good weather. If the weather has turned bad already on the way to the slopes, we will refund you part of the amount and take you on a volcano tour.
- You must take equipment with you, as well as skis or snowboards
- If you do not live in Petropavlovsk, the transfer will cost 3000 rubles
- Tea and a small lunch included
- I do not form groups - I work either with ready-made groups, or individually
The excursion starts at your hotel in Petropavlovsk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.