You will appreciate the extraordinary panoramas of mountain landscapes, textured meadows and picturesque volcanoes - Vilyuchinsky, Gorely and Mutnovsky. You will visit a place reminiscent of the famous Valley of Geysers. Learn about the nature of fumaroles and the features of the local ecosystem. And also find out what the Mutnovskaya geostation is famous for. Individual excursion for one person Duration 7 hours Children Without children How it goes Other RUB 21,000 per person
What awaits you
Mini Valley of Geysers This is what the people call the Dacha springs - the largest in the complex Mutnovsky thermal waterslocated between two hills: Rocky and Two-humped… You will see fumarole grounds, because of which the springs are compared to the famous Valley of Geysers, one of the largest geyser fields in the world. You will find out what fumaroles are, what makes the research of volcanologists interesting and what are the features of the local ecosystem. And also take a look at the most spectacular section of the valley, where there is a large boiling cauldron, and discover interesting facts about the famous Mutnovskaya geothermal station
? On the way to the Dachnye Springs, you will also see the impressive landscapes of the Vilyuchinsky, Gorely and Mutnovsky volcanoes. In addition, the program will include a tea break and a light lunch.
- A guide and a traveler as a passenger ride on one snowmobile. We do not organize group sled tours in this direction due to the long distance (60 km).
- Hotel transfer in Petropavlovsk or Paratunka, tea and light lunch are included in the price
- Transfer from other locations and optional visit to the thermal pool are paid additionally (300-1000 rubles per person)
- The trip is possible only in good weather, the traditional period is from January to July
- I do not form groups - I work either with ready-made groups, or individually
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.