Kazan is especially beautiful in the light of the evening lights! You will get acquainted with its unusual history, examine ancient and modern architecture and hear fascinating stories about famous people who lived in our city. I will do my best to make you fall in love with Kazan and feel its special charm. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 2 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 4 reviews RUB 3600 per excursion Price for 1-10 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Magnificent Kazan You will walk along the shining Kremlin embankment, admire the Palace of Farmers illuminated by the evening lights and the symbol of fertility - the Bronze Oak. In addition, the excursion program includes
- Family center "Kazan" - you will see the unusual building of the wedding palace, made in the form of a traditional Tatar cauldron, standing over a blazing fire
- Kazan Kremlin, whose uniqueness is emphasized at sunset. I will tell you the main thing about its attractions.
- Athletic facilities: Ice Palace "Tatneft Arena", Palace of Water Sports, football stadium "Ak Bars Arena".
- Millennium bridge - the highest bridge in Kazan, built for the 1000th anniversary of the city.
- Singing Fountains - you will enjoy the multicolored splashes of fountains "dancing" to pleasant music.
- Puppet theater "Ekiyat" - I will show you the building of one of the leading theaters in the country, which looks like an air fairytale castle.
- Tugan Avylym ("Rodnaya Derevnya") is a stylized Tatar village, where you will see, among other things, a monument to the largest echpochmak, the triangle.
- Lake Boar - a picturesque place, covered with legends and traditions, on the banks of which there is a historical district, the Staro-Tatar settlement.
- Opera and Ballet Theatre, where the International Opera and Ballet Festivals are held annually.
Transportation costs are paid additionally: 500/800/1000 rubles. - depending on the number of people.
The meeting place is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.