Being in Tanzania, but not visiting its national parks, is like not seeing the Eiffel Tower in Paris or the Great Wall of China in China. In two days, you will fulfill your African dream: meet dozens of animals, from lions to rhinos, in the Ngorongoro crater and the Tarangire savanna, as well as visit the village of Masai hunters. This is the same Africa that you will dream about! Individual excursion for 1-6 people Duration More than 12 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 2 reviews $ 890 per person
What awaits you
Day one: the lost world of Ngorongoro crater Our adventure kicks off early in the morning at Arusha Airport, where you will arrive with a domestic flight from Zanzibar. After meeting with a ranger who will become your guide for the next 2 days, you will go on safari jeeps to the Ngorongoro Crater - one of the most amazing places on the planet, where a unique natural environment characteristic only of this place has formed over millions of years. From the upper rims of the crater, you will see a chilling sight: a 20 km diameter green plateau stretching below with forests, swamps and Lake Magadi, favored by pink flamingos
In one day you will meet the animal symbols of Africa: lions and cheetahs, elephants and rhinos, zebras, antelopes, leopards and hippos, ostriches and hyenas, baboons, warthogs and mongooses. In a jeep we will explore the main paths of the park and try to get closer to the animals. And for lunch we will stop at the heart of the crater, where a lunch box will be delivered from the hotel for a picnic safari.
After lunch, visit a Maasai village to see how one of Africa's legendary and most colorful peoples lives. And then, after observing the evening watering of animals, at about 6:00 pm, you will find yourself at the hotel for dinner and recuperating after a busy day.
Day two: in Tarangire park in the company of Masai After waking up early and having breakfast, you will head to another UNESCO-protected Tanzania National Park. In Tarangir, which is located in the savannah, you will again meet countless African inhabitants. In addition, your guides will be representatives of the original Maasai people, who for centuries have preserved not only authentic costumes, but also ancient hunting traditions and life, untouched by civilization
Before lunchtime, you will explore the savannah fauna, learn about the Maasai lifestyle and take stunning shots. And then you will have a road to Arusha airport and a comfortable flight back to Zanzibar!
The cost is indicated for 1 person in a mini-group up to 6 people… When booking an excursion, check with the guide if the group is recruited for the dates you need.
What is included in the price
- flight Zanzibar-Arusha-Zanzibar and meeting the group at the airport
- all transfers along the route
- entrance fees to national parks
- accommodation in 2-bed hotels and lodges according to the program
- 3 meals a day
- drinking bottled water and soft drinks throughout the tour
- medical kit
- escort by a qualified guide ranger
How is the safari going
- By 4WD safari jeep
- Start from your hotel in Zanzibar - around 5am on the first day. Departure at 7:40 am for Arusha from the domestic terminal, arrival at 9:00 am
- Throughout the trip, you will be accompanied by an English or Russian speaking guide from our team. To clarify whether a Russian-speaking escort is possible on specific dates, write to the guide before booking.
- Full payment for the excursion is made before the start of the safari
- 10 days before the start of the safari must be paid prepayment of 50% of its cost - in cash or on the guide's card
- If for any reason you cancel your booking more than 3 days before the date of the excursion, we will refund you the full amount of the prepayment minus $ 50
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.