You will meet warm Abkhazia at the snow-white colonnades and palm trees in Gagra and Sukhum. Feel her soul in the New Athos Monastery and on the picturesque roads. Plunge into the healing waters of its hot springs. And my stories will help to form an idea of this small but diverse country! Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 12 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus 13,500 rubles per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Tour of the main cities of Abkhazia As you travel with me, you will hear interesting facts about the Republic along the way. For example, how do Abkhaz weddings take place, what ancient traditions do the locals observe today, how they receive guests, how they earn, what they like to cook and produce. You will learn about the past of Abkhazia and observe its modern life in three cities
- Gagra - our first stop after the border, a cozy resort town. Walking along the eucalyptus alleys and the embankment, you will see the colonnade, the castle of the Prince of Oldenburg, the historic Gagripsh restaurant and the Palace of Culture. I will reveal how the city became a legendary resort.
- New Athos: At the foot of the Iverskaya Mountain, you will, of course, visit the elegant New Athos Monastery. You will learn about the origin and fate of the spiritual center of the Caucasus, admire the paintings of temples, the panorama of the Black Sea and even the neighboring man-made waterfall.
- Sukhum - the capital of Abkhazia, which will be remembered by you for the picturesque embankment of the Mahajirs, the fountain with griffins and the marvelous Botanical Garden, where plants from all over the world are collected. We visit the garden, as well as the monkey nursery at your request.
Healing baths of Abkhazia So that you can rest from a long trip and improve your health, I will take you to the city of Ochamchira. Here, in the non-touristy south of Abkhazia, there is a natural thermal spring Kyndyg. You will take a dip in hot water from geysers, take a mud bath and appreciate the effect of a hydromassage.
- The tour takes place in a Volkswagen minibus
- The excursion can be started in Sochi or Adler (in the second case, the cost is 1000 rubles less)
- Entrance to the thermal springs is paid additionally (250 rubles per person)
- Duration of the excursion from 10 to 12 hours by agreement
To cross the state border, you must have a passport of the Russian Federation. Citizens of the CIS countries need to have a passport. Children under 14 years old travel with a birth certificate, from 14 years old - with passports. Children under the age of 18 are minors and are therefore required to cross the border with their parents. If you come on vacation with your grandson, granddaughter, brother or sister, then you need to have a notarized power of attorney from your parents indicating the word "Abkhazia".
The excursion starts at your hotel in Sochi or Adler. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.