Dance, performance, performance - you can differently call the miracle of the north. One thing is invariable - it is worth seeing with your own eyes. With us, the hunt for colorful polar lights will be successful. In the company of an experienced guide and photographer, you will enjoy the magical solar wind, learn about the appearance of the extraordinary Aurora and fall in love with the North! Group excursion Duration 5 hours Group size up to 30 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 4.68 on 22 reviews 5000 rubles per person
What awaits you
The magic of nature The Kola Peninsula is considered the most favorable place for observing the polar lights in Russia. We will calculate a good vantage point and you will enjoy the beauty of a natural phenomenon. Admire the green glow - or even see pink and purple flashes and swirls
Friendly journey with a guide and photographer Many legends and legends are associated with the most beautiful natural phenomenon. I will discover them on my journey; I will tell you where the northern lights are observed in the world, how they arise and what types are there. If you wish, you will also hear a short history and stories from the life of Murmansk. A professional photographer with extensive experience in filming in the North will go with us - he will take pictures of you and the landscapes. After the trip, we will send you processed photos.
- The journey will take place in comfortable transport
- Transfer, photographer services and hot tea with buns are included in the price
- The exact start time of the excursion is discussed in advance and depends on the forecast of solar activity
- We track the northern lights on many programs and travel up to 150 km from Murmansk. But if the indicators do not promise radiance, then the excursion is postponed to another day or canceled.
- The excursion for you will be led by me or another guide from our team
The beginning of the excursion on Lenin Avenue or by agreement. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.