I will be happy to become your guide to the world of legends and wild beauty of the Kola Peninsula. You will drive through the famous and non-trivial locations in the vicinity of Teriberka, listen to the music of the tundra, imbued with the myths of the Sami and meet the cheerful husky. We will also take hundreds of interesting photos off the coast of the Arctic Ocean. Individual excursion for 1–6 people Duration 8 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 3 reviews from 13000 rub. for 1-2 people or 5000 rubles. per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
To the Far North in a cheerful company The unbridled Arctic nature, the harsh nature of the Kola Peninsula, sledding sports and the epic past of the indigenous people of the Sami and Pomors - I will tell about all this on the way to Teriberka with humor and sincere love. My partner, an unstoppable and loving husky, Agent 00Sam, will help me create the right travel atmosphere. During stops, you can take pictures with a furry companion, and the most courageous will test themselves as a trainer of a sled dog, the energy of which is enough to generate light for an apartment building
Shots from Teriberka "not like everyone else" Along the way, you will discover the most beautiful locations for photographs, which are rarely found in tourist feeds. We will stop at the border of the tundra and see funny horizontally growing trees, visit the only "policeman" in the vicinity of Teriberka and take a walk to the beached ship. We will take a photo on the most instagrammable swings of the Arctic and warm ourselves with fragrant tea with herbs by the Arctic Ocean. And of course, we will not bypass the must-see places of Teriberka: a wild waterfall, a ship graveyard and a beach of dragon eggs. At every point, I will gladly take a picture of you on a smartphone with an excellent camera.
- The presence of a dog with us is at your request
- I will shoot photos and videos with the flagship Samsung - Note 20 ULTRA, which will significantly save time and amaze with the quality of materials
- The ride starts and ends at your hotel's doorstep, transfer included
- I recommend taking a snack with you. If you wish, we will have lunch and taste fresh seafood (scallops and sea urchins) at the Teriberka restaurant (average bill 500 rubles - 2500 rubles), you must book in advance.
- The excursion includes a walk to the waterfall (about 7 km round trip) in the autumn-summer period. If you wish, you can book a transfer (from 1000 rubles per car). In winter, the waterfall can be reached by sleigh for a snowmobile (1000 rubles / person, payment to the driver on the spot).
The tour starts at your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.