On a classic St. Petersburg excursion in a group of up to 40 people, you will drive through the historical center, collecting a collection of its symbols. On Nevsky Prospect, squares and embankments, you will discover the past of St. Petersburg and its inhabitants. The price includes tickets to the Hermitage - you will independently inspect its luxurious halls after the bus part of the tour. Group excursion Duration 3 hours Group size up to 40 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 5 on 2 reviews RUB 1500 per person
What awaits you
The main attractions of St. Petersburg In a short time, you will get the first impression of the Northern capital. On the way, the guide will tell you about the origin and development of the city, about its magnificent architecture. And also about famous Petersburgers of different eras - from emperors to literary characters, from military leaders to artists
You will see places-symbols of St. Petersburg:
- Nevsky Prospect and Palace Square
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and Kazan Cathedral
- The beautiful Neva with a panorama of the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Palace Bridge, Spit of Vasilyevsky Island and Kunstkamera
- Isaac's Cathedral and the Bronze Horseman on Senate Square
- Palaces: Anichkov, Beloselsky-Belozersky, Stroganovsky
Free time at the Hermitage When choosing this route, you will admire the state rooms of the Winter Palace, an art gallery, expositions of the Old and New Hermitages, get acquainted with Western European fine art and antique collections.
- Tickets to the Hermitage are included in the price, there are no additional expenses
- The program consists of 2 parts: a bus tour of the city with a guide (1 hour) and an independent visit to the Hermitage (2 hours)
- The tour will be led by a guide from our team
- Before the start of the excursion, you can optionally buy souvenir calendars and books about St. Petersburg
The excursion starts in the area of the Gostiny Dvor metro station. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.