We will make a pilgrimage to the main temples of the Rostov region. You will see the majestic Cossack cathedral, ancient monasteries and churches that will tell many amazing stories. And I will share interesting facts about outstanding personalities of past eras and draw attention to important details of the decoration of cult monuments. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 10 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car 6500 rubles per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Golden domes, yes copper chime We will pass through Rostov-on-Don, Aksai, the village of Starocherkasskaya, Novocherkassk, the Obukhovka farm and Bataysk to cover all the most beautiful and significant Orthodox churches of the Lower Don. During the excursion we will see
- Patriarchal Cathedral Cossack Cathedral and Ataman Church
- cathedral built by Peter the Great
- a church that has not been closed for a single day since the 19th century and functioned even under Soviet rule
- the church where the legendary ataman Platov was baptized
- and the most beautiful new temple in the South of Russia.
You will visit the places where Cossack chieftains, Russian emperors and members of the royal family prayed, touch the relics of saints and miraculous icons, and also enjoy the splendor of the temple decoration and the beauty of various architectural styles! And besides, you will see the first monument to St. Andrew the First-Called in Russia, get acquainted with the history of the Don region and the local Cossacks.
- The tour takes place in a Hyundai Solaris car
- Medical masks will be needed, and women will also need scarves. It is desirable to dress traditionally, taking into account the theme of the excursion, with respect for the feelings and traditions of believers.
- It will be useful to have coins and cash in small bills with you for distributing alms, donations and buying candles
The beginning of the excursion in Rostov-on-Don. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.