For one day you will feel like a legendary Lefty and touch the main crafts of Tula! We will walk through the old merchant districts, looking into colorful museums. You will bake a printed gingerbread and paint a Filimonov toy in an old estate, listen to an accordion and admire colorful samovars. And, of course, you will find out what stories the symbols of Tula keep! Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 5.5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.38 from 8 reviews RUB 8000 per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Stories of merchant Tula Our route will cover the ancient and picturesque streets of Tula: Old Posad and Kievskaya, Posolskaya and Lomovskaya, Millionnaya and Pyatnitskaya. You will hear the legend of the artisan Tula and learn how the city became the capital of Russian artisans. Explore the former mansions of the Liventsevs, Belolipetskys, Grechikhins, Platonovs, Luginins and learn about the Tula merchant dynasties. You will also see the revived estates and visit the amazing Pokrovsky Cathedral, the parish of which was formed in the 16th century
The city of craftsmen: taste, hear and do it yourself In one day you will meet the main brands of the city, and not just meet - but touch them with your own hands, immerse yourself in their history and even taste them. In our program
- Gingerbread Museum - Let's figure out where the main Tula sweetness came from and how it can be "printed". You will understand the meaning of the saying: "Oh, little cradle, I would treat you with a gingerbread, but there is no broken one", you will learn how you can "tap" a gingerbread. You can also make a delicious symbol of Tula yourself and treat yourself to tea with delicacies.
- Accordion Museum: here you will learn to distinguish "Saratovka" with bells and accordion "rezukha" from "livenki", listen to how the accordion player will play for you on a bright red girl's boot and on "turtles". And you will see the accordion of Victory, which passed the battle path to Berlin.
- Master class of Filimonov toys… In your hands, a clay blank will turn into a patterned miracle! During the process, you will reveal the history of the decorative toy, understand where the expression “the first pancake is lumpy” came from and why the toy has such elongated shapes.
- Samovar Museum - you will find out who made the first samovar in Tula, and learn to distinguish between their varieties: Batashevsky, Shamarinsky and modern samovars of the Tula plant "Shtamp". And our adventure will end at the monument to All Craftsmen on the Tula Arbat.
The tour for you will be led by me or another guide from our team.
- Gingerbread Museum, master class and tea with sweets - 650 rubles per person
- Samovar Museum - 1500 per excursion for a group of up to 5 people
- Master class on painting Filimonovo toys - 350 rubles per person
- Accordion Museum - 350 rubles / adults, 250 rubles / schoolchildren
- Visiting the Kremlin - 500 rubles. for a group of up to 5 people
The excursion starts at the Kremlin. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.