During a fascinating mountain excursion, you will not only see the main natural monuments of Gelendzhik, but also recharge your batteries. We will reveal the secrets of ancient dolmens, relax in the shade of forests, remember old legends and enjoy breathtaking panoramas from the peaks. Go! Group excursion Duration 4.5 hours Group size up to 8 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.57 on 7 reviews 1600 rubles per person
What awaits you
Mystical dolmens Dolmen is a unique and mysterious structure. A place of power, a ritual stone, a burial ground? There are a great many versions of the purpose of dolmens, but none of them is recognized as final. We will touch the mysterious ancient megaliths, feel their energy and talk about the life of our ancestors
Fortress "Storm Gate" It was here that the famous film of the same name was filmed. For reliability, a "fortress" was erected on the top of the mountain, at the gates of which there is the world's only operating battering machine
Pastoral landscapes Our program includes many species locations. On one of the tributaries of the Janet River, there is a picturesque waterfall "Chalice of Love". It is not tall, but it has a deep bowl of crystal clear, emerald water
Next we will visit:
- The top of the Shakhan mountain, from where a magnificent panorama of the Markhot ridge opens up
- An observation deck from a 1000-meter peak which offers a gorgeous view of the Caucasus Mountains
- Spring with "Living" and "Dead" water. I will tell you about the composition of water and remember an old belief. We recommend that you bring a small plastic container with you to taste the water with an increased amount of silver ions.
- Incredibly beautiful 10-meter Tsegelsky waterfall, which the locals nicknamed "Shoelace".
Finish off with a tasting of homemade wines!
- I will pick you up from any address in Gelendzhik, Golubaya Bay, Divnomorsky or Kabardinka and bring you back after the excursion
- If you would like to stop by for a wine tasting, please bring cash with you. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the tasting room does not work every day (according to an arbitrary schedule).
- In the off-season, restaurants and cafes are closed, if necessary, bring drinking water and a light snack with you
The excursion starts in Gelendzhik, Kabardinka or Divnomorskoye. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.