We invite those who are for a healthy lifestyle to enjoy the nature of Lake Baikal and winter fun at the same time. Get ready to go ice skating and skiing along forest trails with an instructor guide, discover ice walls and the famous bubbles. After a busy day, you will return to Irkutsk feeling pleasantly tired, happy and inspired! Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 10 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review RUB 13620 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The path in search of the magic bubbles of Baikal In the morning you will set off from Irkutsk along the picturesque Goloustnensky tract through the passes covered with taiga to the Baikal coast. The place, the village of Bolshoye Goloustnoye, was not chosen by chance - it is one of the points closest to Irkutsk on Lake Baikal (120 km). In addition, on this coastal strip, you will admire the numerous methane bubbles frozen into the ice and take postcard photos
Winter joys - skating and skiing ⛸ In Bolshoy Goloustnoye, you will enjoy ice skating, created specifically for the Baikal ice: runners are longer than usual, but shorter than speed skating. They clip onto your custom-fit running boots. The speed record for such skates is 40 km / h. Depending on the weather, you will enjoy skiing for 1-2 hours, and then you will warm up and have lunch in a cafe
? Then we will return to the Goloustnensky tract and drive to the ski base. The trail runs at an altitude of 271 m above sea level and offers mesmerizing views of the hills covered with snowy taiga. In any frost, the temperature on the pass is comfortable for skiers and usually does not drop below -10 degrees. You will go skiing through the pine forest, choosing a comfortable route (from 2 to 5 km). The approximate skiing time is 2 hours. Then a cup of hot Siberian tea and the way back to Irkutsk.
Skating skills required:)
How the excursion goes
- Period - January-March
- An experienced guide-driver-instructor from our team will be with you. He also accompanies you during ice skating and skiing.
- The guide will pick you up from your place of residence in Irkutsk and bring you back
What is included in the price and what is not
- Included: transport, 1 bottle of Baikal drinking water for each
- Additional expenses: meals in the cafe; dog sledding (optional in the village of Maloe Goloustnoye) and rental of ski boots, cross-country skis, lake skates (1000 rubles per person)
- Thermal underwear, outerwear - warm windproof (as an option - a ski suit)
- Scarf (we recommend a buff scarf), warm windproof mittens (they keep warm better than gloves)
- Warm waterproof shoes with non-slip soles and ice shoes
- Sun glasses, sunscreen and phone batteries
The excursion starts at your hotel in Irkutsk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.