You will visit three cities in one day and see their main attractions: old villas, gorgeous beaches and fortifications. I will share stories about the life of the first settlers, introduce you to the peculiarities of the local nature and answer all your questions! Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 9 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 2 reviews RUB 8000 for the excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
We set off on an exciting adventure to the west of the Kaliningrad region. In our itinerary:
- Svetlogorsk, in the past, Rauschen is a city that we got almost not destroyed after the Second World War. We will stroll through the old streets of the park city, inspecting the classic German architecture and enjoying the authentic atmosphere. You will see the famous hydropathic tower, a sundial on the waterfront and many interesting sculptures.
- Amber, where the world's only amber plant and a splendid beach awarded with the Blue Flag are located. I will tell you about the extraction of the sun stone, and you will rest, admiring the picturesque panoramas.
- Baltiysk - the former Pilau is the base of the Navy. Here you will see the western fort and old German aircraft hangars, as well as visit the Old Lunet Museum, which will reveal the military history of the city. And then we will cross to the Baltic Spit - the westernmost point of Russia, where I will tell you about the life of the first settlers of the region.
- The excursion takes place on the Volkswagen Golf VI Wagon. There are 2 child car seats in the car for different ages.
- You can get to the spit by ferry for 50 rubles per person. or by boat, the rent of which will be 1500 rubles. (in this case, we can inspect the facilities of the naval base)
- The entrance to the museum is paid separately - 100 rubles per person. or 500 per group
Start of the excursion by appointment. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.