Iykoski and Läskelä, Yukankoski, Prokinkoski and Peyukhinkoski - behind these "spells" are hidden treasures of Ladoga Karelia, which you will collect in a bright one-day adventure. In addition, I will take you to the place of power, from which picturesque views of the Ladoga skerries open. And in autumn or winter, you will appreciate the famous Ruskeala in an unusual appearance - evening illumination. Individual excursion for 1-7 people Duration More than 12 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car 40,000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-7 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The magic of Karelian waterfalls
- Valley of waterfalls, or the Iikoski cascade will greet you with a picturesque complex of small waterfalls - you will walk along a landscaped route with eco-paths, stairs, benches and viewing platforms for photos.
- Ladoga skerries will open from a bird's eye view from Mount Hiidenvuori. At the top of the mountain you will discover one of the Karelian places of power, as well as visit the adit and see the Finnish observation post.
- Läskelä waterfall at the hydroelectric power station is our next stop. Once a natural waterfall, now it is a flood spillway located at the dam of the Lyaskelsky hydroelectric power station.
- Andronovsky waterfall (Dairy) is interesting in that the water in it is white, and not peaty, as in other waterfalls.
- Waterfall White Bridges (Yukankoski) is one of the most desirable waterfalls in Karelia for visiting. Yukankoski on the Kulismayoki River is the largest in the Northern Ladoga and South Karelia, its height is 17 meters. During floods, the water in the Kulismayoki River is even more than in Suna with its famous Kivach!
- May 9th waterfall (Prokinkoski) - a small but "cute" waterfall on the remains of a Finnish mill.
- Pejukhinkoski waterfall, he is also a Voroshilka, he is a waterfall on May 13th. A little-known and inaccessible waterfall. Its total height is 40 meters, but because of the cascades, you will not feel these dimensions.
Evening Ruskeala: mountain park and Akhvenkoski waterfalls You will visit the last two beautiful sites at a non-standard time of the day for traditional local routes - in the evening. In late autumn and winter, when darkness falls, they turn on the illumination in the park, and on the waterfalls - on weekends and holidays. It is a very beautiful sight and a wonderful final chord of the journey.
Timing and nutrition
- To be in time, you need to leave early (at 6.30) and not go to a cafe for lunch (we take a snack with us), be disciplined and fit into the time allotted for visiting objects. This is due to the short daylight hours and the great distance from St. Petersburg - we will travel more than 800 km per day.
- You can dine in Ruskeala Park, in a local cafe. But keep in mind that on weekdays the closing hours are earlier than on weekends.
- Return to St. Petersburg ~ at 23.00.
What is included in the price and what is not
- Transfer by UAZ "loaf" car with a converted interior and comfortable seats, as well as fuel are included in the price of the trip
- All entrance tickets are paid additionally (benefits apply), add. Ruskeala park services (excursion, visiting "Underground Ruskeala", etc.), personal expenses for food and other purchases.
The beginning of the excursion at the station. metro Ozerki. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.