Moscow is like a port of five seas - this is how the capital will appear on our walk. A monumental and at the same time light station-palace, station-ship awaits you. I will talk about its emergence, decline and rebirth in 2020. Examining the details and walking through the park, you will get acquainted with the brightest symbol of the 30s of the 20th century and find out who, where and on what set off from these berths. Individual excursion for 1–6 people Duration 1.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 by 3 reviews RUB 4000 per excursion Price for 1-6 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
North river station in detail We will walk through the famous sculpture park and look into its hidden corners, which the average visitor does not know about. Of course, we will go to the station building and explore its interiors: the main lobby, the waiting room, the Volga-Volga restaurant. In addition, you will see
- the constantly changing installation of the Moscow Transport Museum;
- a grand staircase inspired by the Doge's Palace in Venice;
- picturesque panoramas from the upper deck of a 150-meter three-deck snow-white "steamer" - the station;
- places where famous films were filmed: "For family reasons", "Volga-Volga", "Election Day" and others.
The history of one place - the history of the country In fact, you will walk along the entire Moscow Canal, and I will tell you about the happy and tragic events of his biography from creation to the present day. We will talk about summer cinemas and restaurants in the Soviet Union, sports culture and achievements. In 1.5-2 hours you will follow the path of the building-ship and understand where and why it had to "sail".
- No additional costs
- The best time for an excursion is from 10 am to 4 pm on weekdays (when there are fewer people)
The excursion starts at the entrance to the park near the Leningradskoe highway. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking. History and architecture Parks and estates36